Dublin, Oct. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “DNA and Gene Cloning Services Market: Breakdown by Type of Service Offered, Gene Type, Company Size, End-User Industry and Key Geographies: Industry Trends and Global Forecast, 2022- 2035″ report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
In 1973, a group of scientists reported that individual genes can be cloned and isolated by enzymatically cleaving DNA into DNA fragments. Over time, gene and DNA cloning have proven to be an important tool for researchers in their genetic-focused studies. The evolution of genetic engineering and cloning techniques has allowed alterations to the genome of microorganisms, thus allowing the production of substances with various research and therapeutic applications.
Additionally, cloning can be used to produce gene therapies for the treatment of serious disease indications, such as cystic fibrosis, cancer, AIDS and others. Interestingly, gene cloning may be a potential solution to organ shortage. It also plays an important role in the synthesis of antibiotics, vitamins and hormones. Considering the various applications of DNA and gene cloning, scientists have taken initiatives to build gene libraries having a collection of cloned DNA.
However, the process of successful DNA cloning and gene cloning is associated with several challenges and complications, such as gene toxicity, requirement for specific insert size or large vector, elements unstable DNA and the presence of secondary DNA structures. In order to overcome these challenges and achieve a high quality and stable finished product, outsourcing DNA and gene cloning is considered a preferable option, among other alternatives, by companies engaged in DNA cloning. and genes.
Currently, several players offer DNA cloning and gene cloning services. The market for DNA cloning and gene cloning services is highly fragmented, characterized by the presence of various start-ups, mid-sized companies and well-established players. These players offer a wide range of services for DNA and gene cloning with different types of cloning methods.
In addition, it should be mentioned that extensive research is carried out on DNA cloning technologies; this is evident from over 6,900 research papers that have been published on DNA cloning technologies over the past few years. Additionally, more than 35 global events have been organized to discuss recent trends related to DNA and gene cloning. Driven by the growing demand for gene therapies and the introduction and adoption of new advanced DNA cloning technologies, the DNA cloning and gene cloning services market is expected to witness steady growth in the coming years .
The DNA and Gene Cloning Services Market – Breakdown by type of service offered (gene synthesis, custom cloning, subcloning and others), gene type (standard gene, complex gene and others), size of l enterprise (small, medium, and large), end-user industry (academia and R&D, pharmaceutical and biotech companies, and others) and key geographies (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and MENA): Global Industry and Forecast, 2022-2035′ The report presents an in-depth study of the current market landscape and future potential of the DNA and Gene Cloning Services market. The study features in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of DNA cloning and gene cloning service providers.
Answers to key questions
- Who are the main players offering DNA and gene cloning services?
- Which parts of the world are considered the hub of DNA cloning kit and reagent developers?
- What is the relative competitiveness of different DNA and gene cloning service providers?
- How has the IP landscape in this area changed over the years?
- What is the purpose of the various publications related to DNA and gene cloning?
- What is the key agenda of various global events/conferences related to DNA and gene cloning?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
Main topics covered:
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET LANDSCAPE
5. REFERENCE ANALYSIS
6. COMPANY PROFILES
7. PATENT ANALYSIS
8. ANALYSIS OF PUBLICATIONS
9. OVERALL ANALYSIS OF EVENTS
10. MARKET FORECASTS
11. CASE STUDY: DNA AND GENE CLONING KITS AND REAGENTS
13. MANAGEMENT OVERVIEW
14. APPENDIX I: TABLED DATA
15. APPENDIX II: LIST OF COMPANIES AND ORGANIZATIONS
- Diagnosis America
- In the middle of biosciences
- Antibody research
- Applied biological materials
- Arabian Life Sciences
- Australian Institute of Bioengineering and Nanotechnology
- Organic Basic
- Bio-Fab Research
- Biomyx Technology
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital (BWH)
- Cambridge Biosciences
- Canvax Biotech
- CD BioSciences
- Cellomics technology
- CCG Biotech
- Gemini Biosciences
- Genosphere Biotechnology
- GW Vitek
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- IBA Life Sciences
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi
- Integrated DNA technologies
- International Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB)
- INTOX (acquired by Aragen)
- Janssen Biotech
- Kyowa Kirin
- LakePharma (acquired by Curia)
- NK Max
- Light Chain Bioscience (formerly Novimmune)
- OriGene Technologies
- Pharmaceutical explorer
- protein ark
- Rx Biosciences
- Shanghai Pharma Explorer
- Sino Organic
- Stony Brook University (SBU)
- Synbio Technologies
- Systems Biosciences
- Texas A&M University
- Twist Biosciences
- University College of London
- Vigene Biosciences (acquired by Charles River Laboratories)
- Virginia Tech Intellectual Properties
- WZ Biosciences
- Zhejiang University
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/26phmp