“Cruise Planners conventions never disappoint. They are always filled with fun and engaging high quality productions, videos and most importantly, their exciting new innovation announcements, ”said Vicki freed Senior Vice President, Commerce, Sales Support and Service for Royal Caribbean International. “Cruise planners certainly did not stop during the pandemic and they will go into the future stronger than ever.”
Cruise Planners executives reflected on the success of several new programs introduced in 2020 – primarily due to the pandemic. The Where2Next ™ Virtual Travel Series has been a huge success with twelve events completed to date and more $ 20 million of the total sales resulting from the events. The Task Manager tool which allows advisors to create a series of tasks and set reminders and is integrated into their entire CRM system, helps advisors never miss a step in serving their clients. Over 125,000 jobs have been created to date. And the all-inclusive resort tool brings together hundreds of resorts in one easy-to-search and filter location within Cruise Planners’ exclusive booking tool, CP Maxx.
At the grand opening, the Cruise Planners management team, including Michelle Fresh, CEO and founder; Vicky Garcia, COO and co-owner; Brian shultz, DSI; Therese Scalzitti, OSC; and Scott Koepf, SVP of Strategic Development shared over twenty major announcements to the network, including:
- SOAR dashboard analysis – Highly detailed business analytics dashboard for advisors with 120 different metrics to analyze their business with more focus on setting and tracking business goals
- Improved sales opportunities tool – Allows advisors to easily track the sales stage of their leads and integrates with Task Manager for follow-up reminders
- White label websites– Professional and personalized websites for cross-marketing with local businesses and organizations
- Landing page templates – Help advisors easily create professional landing pages on their websites to promote groups, promotions, blogs and more
- Improved website customization options – Ability to further customize their site home page to showcase the franchisee’s unique attributes, services and specialties
- Improved social networks and digital services – A new third level of social media and digital footprint management. New “CP Pro Elite” program includes daily Facebook and Instagram posting, digital Facebook ad boosts, directory listings and reputation management, all in one easy-to-use dashboard
- Improved trigger emails – New message, clearer and more concise
- Shore excursion marketing email triggers – Automated emails focused on shore excursion sales leading to 40% higher conversion
- Customer contact form and contact sharing – Automated sharing of advisor contacts integrated into the customer contact form
- Care team – One-stop customer service for franchisees, including telephone, email and chat communication methods
- Hotel booking engine – Coming soon, a new hotel booking engine that integrates American Express hotel programs, improved commissions, savings for customers
- Automated Marketing Program – New marketing program that encompasses emails, push notifications and more using AI and Big Data
- Dedicated supplier landing pages – Robust landing pages on all consumer websites for top providers featuring provider videos, exclusive offers, featured routes and more
- Automated SMS communications with customers – Text communications sent automatically for reminders of important dates such as deposit and final payment dates, as well as the ability to send quotes and other information by the method preferred by customers
- Destination content provider – Destination content on over 9,000 destinations will be available on their websites, customer marketing tools and more
- CP destination center – Central location for all destination content, including information from the Cruise Planners network community, such as recommendations for hotels, restaurants, transfers and activities
- Interactive map of Sherpa travel restrictions – Interactive map with real-time travel restriction information available on consumer websites and advisor CRM to help you easily stay up to date on the ever-changing restrictions by country
- Events 2022 – With 5 bootcamps, 2 Elite events, 3 CP Tech Days, a Land and Luxury event and the annual convention, 12 in-person events are available for advisors in 2022 in addition to 6 STAR University training events for new franchisees. .
- Romantic Travel Specialist Program – Counselors will be able to receive this designation after completing a solid wedding and honeymoon training program.
- Integration of the task manager in the mobile application – The very popular Task Manager tool will now be fully integrated with the advisor’s mobile app, allowing them to quote, sell and service services from anywhere.
“The power of cruise planners is strong, we are ready to put the pandemic behind us and focus on the future of travel,” said the CEO and Founder, Michelle Fresh. “Our travel counselors have been incredibly resilient and the performance of our entire team continues to solidify our leadership in the industry.”
Fee continued, “We are fighters, we are not going to stop innovating, marketing and helping our network grow in the future. There is no turning back – there is you just have to look to the future. “
Day 1 ended with the main speaker, Shari wallack, President of Buy the Sea. Wallack published his memoir, From Hell to Challah and shared his inspiring message on struggling and persevering during the pandemic. Wallack hopes travel counselors can grow, learn and benefit from his story.
“The future is bright with Cruise Planners,” Fee said of sales for 2022 and beyond. Cruise planners, along with strong supplier partnerships, will help rebuild the travel industry and propel us into the future. ”
About Cruise Planners
Cruise Planners, the nation’s largest franchise network of in-home travel advisors and an American Express travel representative, has more than 2,500 franchise owners who independently book vacations and travel experiences for their clients. Based at Coral Springs, Florida since 1994, Cruise Planners has offered its travel consultants access to innovative and award-winning marketing; advanced mobile technology; dynamic and practical training; lead generation tools, as well as professional coaching and development. Cruise Planners has achieved Top Producer status with all major cruise lines, many land vendors and maintains a philanthropic momentum by winning a FranTech Award from the International Franchise Association for Innovation and Travel Weekly’s Magellan Awards . Learn more at http://www.cruiseplanners.com
SOURCE Cruise Planners